The student is able to produce data by means of research and is familiar with methods of data acquisition and analysis. The student knows how to utilize information systems and services in data acquisition.
METHODS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT 2 cr.
- The student masters the research and development process and is familiar with different methodological approaches to research.
- The student knows how to pursue his/her own thesis and how to apply methods of research and development as part of his/her own professional skills.
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS 2 cr.
- The student masters the basics of statistical analysis methods.
- The student knows how to apply SPSS-software in analysis.
- The student recognizes the different demands of methods of analysis on the data and knows how to take these demands into account in SPSS-analysis.
- The student masters interpreting statistical data and making conclusions based on these interpretations.
QUALITATIVE DATA AND ANALYSIS
- The student has skills in qualitative data acquisition, analysis, classification and making conclusions.
- The student is familiar with the potentials and limitations of applying qualitative methods.