The student understands the meaning, workings and pressures for change of communal decision making and is familiar with the workings and influence opportunities of different sectors of policy when striving for sustainable development.
SOCIETY POLITICS 2 cr.
-The student masters different models of communal decision-making and is able to recognize needed changes.
SOCIAL AND WELFARE POLITICS 2 cr.
-The student has an understanding of social and welfare politics as part of social policy, has knowledge of the service system of social and welfare politics and is able to view it from a sustainable development point of view.
- The student recognizes the significance of social and welfare politics both nationally and internationally.
- The student recognizes the societal significance of human health behavior, how it is connected to sustainable development and is aware of the possibilities of influence when in regard to health behavior.
ENVIROMENTAL POLITICS 2cr
- The student knows the main goals of Finnish environmental policy, understands their backgrounds and recognizes the significance of international cooperation.
- The student is able to evaluate the indicators measuring the realization of sustainable development and the results of these measurements.
WORK LIFE KNOWLEDGE 1 cr.
- The student is familiar with the concepts and systems of functioning of labor policy and knows how to operate accordingly.