The student has a good command of environmental issues from the point of view of human and social sciences, and is able to view human activity as an ethical subject, as well as the cause and the solver of environmental problems. The course-specific learning objectives are as follows:
ENVIRONMENTAL PHILOSOPHY AND THE ETHICS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT 3cr
- The student forms a conception of the nature of philosophical thinking and knows how to apply philosophical thinking as a basis for study and work.
- The student understands the human position in natural history and as an ethical subject.
- The student is able to recognize different human interests in nature, to see their consequences and to make choices in balancing the relationship between man and the nature.
EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS 2cr.
- The student understands the basic principles of pedagogy, education and instruction and knows how to apply pedagogical knowledge while working with clients.
SOCIAL FOUNDATIONS 2cr.
-The student learns to understand human social activity and its conditions and understands the connections between ecology and social activity.
PSYCHOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS 2cr.
- By applying psychological knowledge the student understands his / her own behavior in environmentally related issues.